Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to follow local and business COVID guidelines, which may include social distancing and require wearing a face covering.
Friday, May 28
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $5 entry fee.
- Take the kids to M.E.L.S. at the Starlite Drive-In in Mechanicsburg for an old-fashioned drive-in movie night. Box office opens at 7:30 p.m. $25 per carload.
Saturday, May 29
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs, and meats at the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 8 – 11:30 a.m. “on the bricks” on Main Street! Take home a free Dahlia to plant!
- Take the kids to opening day at Seashore Waterpark in Lebanon or the Splash Pad at Mulberry Fields in Zionsville.
- Come meet a few different species at Turtle Tracks at Zionsville Nature Center and learn what makes them special. The program begins at 10 a.m. Be sure to rsvp!
- Check out the art exhibits at Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown between 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Enjoy great music for a great cause at the “National Park Radio” concert at Moontown Brewing in Whitestown. Doors open at 6 p.m., food and drink, live music at 7:30. All proceeds benefit the Lexi Runyon Fund. $35 pp
Sunday, May 30
- Go “old school” and listen to the 105th running of the Indianapolis 500. Race coverage begins at 11 a.m.
- Bring the family for food, fun and tabletop games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
- Talk a walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown and from Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Visit the R/C Tracks at Advance Community Park and Abner Longley Park in Lebanon.
Have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend!