Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which include social distancing and require wearing a face covering.
Thursday, March 25
- Experience Live Music on the Bricks by pianist Sean Baker and dinner at Auberge in Zionsville beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Friday, March 26
- Bring the little ones (ages 3+) to Animal Adventures: All About Eggs and learn about eggs and more! Meet at the Hussey Mayfield Library sensory garden at 10:30 a.m. Be sure to register!
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $5 entry fee.
- Bring your crew to Teen Night at the Boys & Girls Club of Boone County-Zionsville Unit from 7 – 9 p.m. Members are free. Non-members – $5 per person. Be sure to register as space is limited.
Saturday, March 27
- Check out the Lebanon Parks & Rec Scavenger Hunt with your kids! Prizes awarded to those who complete the quest through April 1st.
- Join a Naturalist for a 9 a.m. Signs of Nature Hike through Starkey Park in Zionsville to explore and look for blooming flowers, birds singing, and maybe even frogs calling!
- Explore the Sullivan Munce Cultural Center in Zionsville from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Pick up your EGGnormous Egg Hunt boxes from the Zionsville Lions Park Parking Lot off E. Sycamore from 10 am – 2 pm. The Zionsville Lions have packed 2,000 boxes of colorful eggs with candy, coupons & prizes for a safe egg hunt at home. No registration or tickets required – while supplies last.
- Enjoy stories and crafts during the Saturday Children’s Hour at the Tri-Area Library in Jamestown from 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. (For children ages 2 through 10.)
- Grab a pencil and paper and join in Saturday Scribbles with Hussey Mayfield Public Library. This is a casual art tutorial series where you can learn techniques from character design to zentangle patterns. Each Saturday a new tutorial will be posted at 11 a.m.
- Explore the Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. This month’s exhibition is PIP: Pencils, Inks & Pastels celebrates the communication that occurs between these three select mediums when curated into one space.
- Join in the Easter Egg Hunt at Heavenly Acres Farm in Thorntown beginning at 2 p.m. Masks required.
Sunday, March 28
- Talk a walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown and from Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Get centered during a free Community Yoga class at Blooming Life Yoga in Zionsville. Register for this 11 a.m. class as space is limited.
- Bring the family for food, fun, and tabletop games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
- Save a life by donating blood during the Mobile Blood Drive at The Reserve at Williams Glen in Zionsville from 12:45 – 4:30 p.m. Be sure to register for an appointment.