Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which include social distancing and require wearing a face covering.
Thursday, March 18
- Start your morning with a hike to spot birds! Join a Naturalist for the Morning Bird Hike at Turkey Foot Park in Zionsville to see who’s fluttering around. Be sure to register for this 8 a.m. hike.
- Pull up a chair and cheer on your favorite team during March Madness at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown. The 1915 Room will be open to the public Thursday, March 18th – Sunday, March 21st with games playing on the big screens all weekend long!
- Save a life by donating blood at the Mobile Blood Drive at Hussey Mayfield Library in Zionsville from 2:30 – 6 p.m.
- Enjoy dinner and Live Music on the Bricks at Auberge in Zionsville beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Make your own Mini Book at Between the Pages Bookstore in Lebanon beginning at 6 p.m. $10 per person. Be sure to register as seating is limited.
Friday, March 19
- Enjoy an evening out while the kids have fun with crafts, games, dinner, swimming, and physical activities during Kids Night Out at the Witham Family YMCA in Lebanon. Be sure to register online! $32 – $40
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $5 entry fee.
- Experience “You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown” at Western Boone High School. This musical is based on the characters created by cartoonist Charles M. Schulz in his comic strip, Peanuts. The show begins at 7 p.m. and tickets range from $7 – $10.
Saturday, March 20
- Check out the Lebanon Parks & Rec Scavenger Hunt with your kids! Prizes awarded to those who complete the quest through April 1st.
- Celebrate the first day of Spring at the StoryWalk® Kick Off at Elm Street Garden in Zionsville. Ribbon Cutting begins at 10 a.m. Then grab your wagon or stroller and join Zionsville Parks to search for signs of spring along the path and read Bloom Boom by April Pulley Sayre.
- Get started in fly tying during Fly Tying for Beginners from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. at Moving Waters Outfitters in Zionsville. They will review several flies including streamers, nymphs, and dry flies. Call the shop 317.733.3014 or email email@example.com to reserve your spot.
- Enjoy stories and crafts during the Saturday Children’s Hour at the Tri-Area Library in Jamestown from 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. (For children ages 2 through 10.)
- Join in the Wyld Roots Mercantile Birthday Bash in Thorntown from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. It will be a day full of amazing women, amazing deals, amazing music, & amazing food!
- Explore the Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. This month’s exhibition is PIP: Pencils, Inks & Pastels celebrates the communication that occurs between these three select mediums when curated into one space.
- Experience “You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown” at Western Boone High School. This musical is based on the characters created by cartoonist Charles M. Schulz in his comic strip, Peanuts. The shows begin at 4 & 7:30 p.m. and tickets range from $7 – $10.
Sunday, March 21
- Talk a walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Get centered during a free Community Yoga class at Blooming Life Yoga in Zionsville. Register for this 11 a.m. class as space is limited.
- Bring the family for food, fun, and tabletop games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
- Experience “You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown” at Western Boone High School. This musical is based on the characters created by cartoonist Charles M. Schulz in his comic strip, Peanuts. The show begins at 2:30 p.m. and tickets range from $7 – $10.