Friday, Saturday, + Sunday
- Head over to the Center Stage Community Theatre in Lebanon to see the play Visiting Mr. Green! It will be taking place at 7:30 p.m. on Friday/Saturday and 2:30 p.m. on Sunday. For more information about the play and purchasing tickets, click here.
Saturday, March 19
- Experience a day full of fun, food, drinks, friends, and shenanigans at That Sports Bar in Lebanon. They will be hosting a Saint Patrick’s day party. Admission is 21+ and $7 pp.
- Join a naturalist to look for emerging spring wildflowers, excited birds, and maybe even spring peepers calling in the wetlands. This event will be held at Starkey Nature Park in Zionsville and registration is required.
- Get ready for fishing and warmer weather by taking a spring smallmouth lure tying class at Moving Water Outfitters in Zionsville. There is online registration and the class is set to begin at 10 a.m..
- Kick off March Madness at Klooz Brewz and make sure to check out their specials for the start of the tournament!
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Talk a spring walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.
- April 14 – Get your fill of all-you-can-eat pancakes & sausage at the 68th Annual Lebanon Kiwanis Pancake Supper. Purchase tickets here beginning March 7.
- May 7 – Get out and walk or run during the 8th Annual Megan Hammerle Memorial 5K at Lebanon High School.