Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, March 16
- Thursday Tots Session at the Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library at 9:30 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. (Ages 12 – 35 months)
- Lucky Shamrock Hike at Turkey Foot Park in Zionsville beginning at 10 a.m.
- Preschool Pals at the Lebanon Public Library at 10:30 a.m.
- Adventure Storytime and Toddler & Preschool Storytime at the Thorntown Public Library. Both begin at 3 p.m.
- Free Line Dancing Lessons at Carmack’s Pub in Lebanon beginning at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, March 17 – Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Green Theme Story Time at the Lebanon Public Library at 10:30 a.m.
- Quilters at the Thorntown Public Library from 12:30 – 2 p.m.
- Wonky Log Cabin Quilting Class at Quilts Plus in Lebanon from 3 – 5:30 p.m. $35 pp
- Teen Mario Cart Tournament at Lebanon Public Library beginning at 4 p.m.
- Celebrate St. Patty’s Day at Klooz Brewz in Lebanon. Traditional Irish fare & Fitzgerald Irish Red release.
- Shamrock Shake Down at That Sports Bar in Lebanon. Doors open at 6 p.m. $15 pp 21+ event
- Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $15 entry fee.
- Into the Woods at Western Boone Jr/Sr High School in Dover. The show begins at 7 p.m. $6-$8 pp
- Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown presents Hyryder, a Grateful Dead Tribute Band. Doors open at 7 p.m. $20 pp. 21+ event
- Critic’s Choice at Center Stage Community Theatre in Lebanon beginning at 7:30 p.m.
- Lebanon Leprechauns vs. Kalamazoo Galaxy at Lebanon High School beginning at 7:30 p.m.$5-$15 pp. Use coupon code KIWANIS to donate a portion of your online ticket sale to the Lebanon Kiwanis Club.
Saturday, March 18
- Boone County Community Garden Work Day from 9 a.m. -12 p.m. The production garden is located at 1204 Indianapolis Ave, Lebanon.
- Youth Art Month Exhibition at SullivanMunce Cultural Center in Zionsville. Visit between 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Mystery Authors Book Signing at Between the Pages Bookstore in Lebanon from 12 – 3 p.m.
- Snapology: Minecraft at Hussey Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville beginning at 1 p.m. $25 per child
- Into the Woods at Western Boone Jr/Sr High School in Dover. The show begins at 2 & 7 p.m. $6-$8 pp
- Hanging Wood Art Class at Between the Pages Bookstore in Lebanon beginning at 5 p.m. $25 pp
- Shamrock Shake Down continues at That Sports Bar in Lebanon. Doors open at 6 p.m. $15 pp 21+ event
Sunday, March 19
- Youth Art Month Elementary Student Exhibition featuring art by Thorntown & Wells students at Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown from 12 – 4 p.m.
- Lebanon Leprechauns vs. Glass City Wranglers at Lebanon High School beginning at 3 p.m.$5-$15 pp. Highland Reign, a Scotts American Folk band, will be playing before, during and after the game!
- STEAMPunk Labs Ceramics DYI at the Lebanon Senior Center from 3 – 8 p.m. Walk ins welcome. Prices vary.
- March 24 – 26: Critic’s Choice play at Center Stage Community Theatre in Lebanon. Tickets on sale now!
- April 13: Lebanon Kiwanis 69th Annual Pancake Supper at the Boone County Fairgrounds.
- April 22: Annual 4-H Chicken and Pork Chop BBQ at the Boone County Fairgrounds. Tickets on sale now!
- April 23: Battle of the Badges 5K, a family-friendly event featuring competition between local Fire and Police Departments to benefit the Isaiah 117 House.
- April 28 – 30: 6th Annual Viking Fest at Anson Acres Park in Whitestown. Tickets can be purchased online or on-site.
- May 6: Megan Hammerle Memorial 5K benefiting Boone County Mentoring Partnership. Online registration is now open.
- May 6: 14th Annual BCSSI Foundation Legacy Dinner. Call 765-482-5220 for more info.
- May 6: Savor Lebanon. Tickets available now, advance sales end April 5.
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Talk a winter walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.