Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to review the BackOnTrack-IN Guidelines which include social distancing and require wearing a face covering.
Thursday, March 11
- Try your hand at Cookie Decorating Class at Hopwood Cellars Winery in Zionsville. The class begins at 5:30 p.m. Registration required, and the cost is $50 per person.
- Experience Live Music on the Bricks by pianist John Leap and dinner at Auberge in Zionsville beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Enjoy the LHS Bands Spring Concert in person at Lebanon High School or virtually on the LHS Auditorium YouTube Channel. The concert begins at 7 p.m.
Friday, March 12
- Attend a Virtual Chat with Indiana author and historian James H. Madison at 6 p.m. He will discuss topics from his newest novel Ku Klux Klan in the Heartland, released in October 2020. This event is hosted by Hussey Mayfield Public Library.
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $5 entry fee.
Saturday, March 13
- Check out the Lebanon Parks & Rec Scavenger Hunt with your kids! Prizes awarded to those who complete the quest through April 1st.
- Enjoy stories and crafts during the Saturday Children’s Hour at the Tri-Area Library in Jamestown from 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. (For children ages 2 through 10.)
- Grab a pencil and paper and join in Saturday Scribbles with Hussey Mayfield Public Library. This is a casual art tutorial series where you can learn techniques from character design to zentangle patterns. Each Saturday a new tutorial will be posted at 11 a.m.
- Celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of Moontown Brewery in Whitestown from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. There will be giveaways, discounted merch, specialty beer releases, food specials & more!
- Explore the Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. This month’s exhibition is PIP: Pencils, Inks & Pastels celebrates the communication that occurs between these three select mediums when curated into one space.
- Looking to learn some new skills for tying flies? Join in the Tips and Tricks class from 12 – 2 p.m. at Moving Waters Outfitters in Zionsville. Call the shop at 317.733.3014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. $25 per person.
- Being a teenager has its fair share of challenges. Teens can join in the Lovie Your Self(ie): On Compassion For Middle School Girls Workshop hosted by The Cabin Counseling & Resource Center beginning at 1:30 p.m. Pre-registration is required. $75 per person.
- Save a life by donating blood at the American Legion Mobile Blood Drive in Whitestown from 2 – 7 p.m. Be sure to register online for an appointment time.
- Join in the St. Patty’s Day Party at That Sports Bar in Lebanon. There will be Irish Food, Bands, DJ’s, Green Beer and FUN. $10 cover. Masks required.
Sunday, March 14
- Talk a walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Save a life by donating blood at the New Hope Christian Church Blood Drive in Whitestown from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Be sure to register online for an appointment time.
- Get centered during a free Community Yoga class at Blooming Life Yoga in Zionsville. Register for this 11 a.m. class as space is limited.
- Bring the family for food, fun, and tabletop games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!