Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County, Indiana this weekend!
Thursday, June 23
- Don’t miss Thorntown Public Library’s Carnival! Dave’s barrel train rides, games with great prizes, airbrushed tattoos, a petting zoo, a live unicorn, snacks and more! FREE from 2pm – 3:30pm.
- Learn the art of needle felting at The Craft Room. All materials and instruction provided for a beach scene merino wool creation.
Friday, June 24
- Participate in the 2022 Servin up the Sparks Pickleball Tournament “Under the Lights” in Lebanon. Free family open play from 5pm – 7pm and pool tournament beginning at 7pm. Click here to sign up!
- Head over to the Whitestown Municipal Complex for free Friday night concerts all summer long, tonight featuring The Doo! Gates open at 6pm. with live music beginning at 7pm.
- Enjoy the Heart of Lebanon’s Summer Nights on the Plaza featuring Touch of Grass from 6:30 – 8:30pm. Bikes, Bluegrass, & Backpacks from 6:30-8:30pm under the lights on Meridian Street! Bring your motorcycle for Boone County Bike Night from 6-9pm.
Saturday, June 25
- Take a FREE Fly Fishing 101 course at Moving Water Outfitters from 9am – 11am! Learn all of the basics about gear and casting that you need to get out on the water, gear provided.
- Make your very own leather tote bag at The Craft Room from 3pm – 6pm.
- Visit the Zionsville Farmers Market every Saturday until September 24 from 8-11:30 AM. Located “On the Bricks” on Main Street.
- Visit the Lebanon City Market every Tuesday in June, July and August from 5-7 PM under the lights on Meridian Street.
- Visit the Weston Family Farm Second Saturday Market in Sheridan from 9am – 1pm.
- June 16 the Whitestown Farmers Market kicks off at Main Street Park. Every Thursday from 5-8 PM through August 25.
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Celebrate the Zionsville Nature Center’s 20th Anniversary by exploring the Butterfly Trail in various community locations throughout Zionsville
- Take a spring walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.
- July 8th – 9th is Dull Tree Farm’s Christmas in July Vendor Market with food trucks, 100+ vendors and activities for the kids. Click here to book your tickets!