Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County, Indiana this weekend!
Thursday, June 16
- Experience the life of pirates at the Thorntown Public Library. Yo ho-ho! This is a fun, FREE show for all ages with lots of audience participation.
Friday, June 17
- Moontown Brewing Company presents a night of blues-based rock performed by the Music of the Allman Brothers: 3 to 1 Band in The 1915 Room! The event is 21+ only. Doors open at 7pm, the show starts at 8pm.
- Head over to the Whitestown Municipal Complex for free Friday night concerts all summer long, tonight featuring Toy Factory! Gates open at 6pm. with live music beginning at 7pm.
Saturday, June 18
- Cruise in for a Cure from 11am – 7pm at Lebanon Memorial Park. The car show, live music and food trucks will benefit the Boone County Cancer Society
- Enjoy the 9th annual Shalom Garden Tour of all different sizes and types of residential gardens in Boone County. Proceeds go to fund the Shalom House food programs that benefit Boone County residents.
- The Whitestown Metropolitan Police Department (WMPD) is hosting the first day of the Bike With A Cop program to allow community youth to connect and build relationships with local officers. Meet at 10am at the Big 4 Trail on Main Street!
- Learn how to use Jolie Paints at Fivethirty Home and create six different finishes including: basic, textured, wash, distressed, smooth and dry brushed. Class takes place from 12-3pm, registration required.
- Experience the excitement of aviation at the 15th annual Open House and Fly-In at First Wing Jet Center in Zionsville. All ages welcome. Admittance is FREE.
- Experience Art in the Park, Lions Park and Thorntown Art Walk. Take an art adventure through a series of fine-arts stops that are located around downtown Thorntown.
- Celebrate the one year anniversary of Klooz Brewz with brews, live music and more! Event takes place 5 – 10pm.
Sunday, June 19
- Head over to Friendly City Games and learn a new trading card game. Repack events are held every Sunday for Magic: The Gathering from 5 – 9pm. This is a sealed format event. Entry is $5, great for new players! Learn how to play sealed here.
- Visit the Zionsville Farmers Market every Saturday from May 21-September 24 from 8-11:30 AM. Located on Main Street between Pine and Hawthorne.
- June 7 kicks off the Lebanon City Market every Tuesday in June, July and August from 4-7 PM at the Big Four Trail on Main Street.
- June 11 visit the Weston Family Farm Second Saturday Market in Sheridan.
- June 16 the Whitestown Farmers Market kicks off at Main Street Park. Every Thursday from 5-8 PM through August 25.
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Celebrate the Zionsville Nature Center’s 20th Anniversary by exploring the Butterfly Trail in various community locations throughout Zionsville
- Take a spring walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.
- June 24 is the 2022 Servin up the Sparks Pickleball Tournament in Lebanon. Click here to sign up!
- July 8th – 9th is Dull Tree Farm’s Christmas in July Vendor Market with food trucks, 100+ vendors and activities for the kids. Click here to book your tickets!