Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County, Indiana this weekend!
Thursday, July 28
- Visit the Whitestown Farmers Market from 5-8 pm at Main Street Park.
Friday, July 29
- Enjoy a sunset polo match at Hickory Hall Polo Club from 6PM – 9PM. Gates open at 5PM with an airplane flyover at halftime with a candy drop! Cost is $40 per carload (cash only).
- Enjoy the Heart of Lebanon’s Music on the Plaza featuring Chasing Katie from 6:30-8:30pm under the lights on Meridian Street! Also take part in Boone County Bike Night from 6-9pm.
Saturday, July 30
- Don’t miss the Zionsville Street Dance hosted by the Zionsville Chamber featuring live music, food, drinks and dancing! Cost is $20 per person or $5 for children ages 10 and younger. Get your tickets here.
- Join the Whitestown Metro Police Dept and bike with a cop at 10 am! Meet at the Harvest Park neighborhood in Whitestown. There will be Chick-Fil-A and Fundaes for participants at the end of the ride. Must wear a helmet to participate. Find all the info here.
- Head over to Seashore Waterpark for a Mother Son Pool Party! This pirate themed event will include games, dinner and swimming! Cost is $20 per couple and $5 per additional child. Register here.
- Check out The Boone County Beat Down at Lebanon Memorial Park hosted by That Sports Bar and The Station. Enjoy a FREE evening of entertainment!
- Head over to Polo on the Prairie at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown from 1-4 pm. Gates open at noon and there will be a flyover candy drop at halftime! Cost is $40 per carload (cash only).
- The UPS Store on Whitestown Parkway is hosting a free shredding event from 9:00AM – 12:00PM. The Humane Society of Boone County encourages everyone to bring a pet food donation to the shred.
- August 2 – National Night Out hosted by the Whitestown Metropolitan Police Department. Enjoy a FREE event that promotes police-community partnerships. Prizes, food trucks and more! Hosted at Eagle Church from 5-8 pm.
- August 6 – Attend the Jamestown Back to School Bash Jonah Fish Fry at Jamestown Community Park from 4:00 – 6:00PM.
- August 13 – Don’t miss the 8th annual Whitestown Brew Fest at the Whitestown Municipal Complex. Featuring 20+ Indiana breweries, wineries and distilleries and is expected to feature 100 craft beer releases. Order tickets here.
- August 20 – “Boots and Beauties” Daddy Daughter Dance at Seashore Waterpark pool deck. Includes a meal, hay wagon ride and dancing! Cost is $20 per couple and $5 per each additional child. Register here.