Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County, Indiana this weekend!
Thursday, August 4
- Visit the Whitestown Farmers Market from 5-8 pm at Main Street Park.
- Head over to the SullivanMunce Cultural Center for Poetry on Brick Street at 7:00PM.
- Join Women Who Walk at Elm Street Green from 9:00 – 10:00AM to stay active, learn about happenings in the parks, and socialize!
- Attend the Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library It’s a Mystery Book Club for adults age 18+ from 6:30-7:30PM.
Friday, August 5
- Enjoy a sunset polo match at Hickory Hall Polo Club from 6PM – 9PM. Gates open at 5PM with an airplane flyover at halftime with a candy drop! Cost is $40 per carload (cash only).
- Head over to the Whitestown Municipal Complex for the final FREE Friday night concert! Gates open at 6PM with live music by My Yellow Rickshaw at 7PM. Food and drinks will be for sale onsite, plus a pop-up park area for children to enjoy!
- Join the Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library for a story and activity at Elm Street Green to celebrate the StoryWalk featuring the book How Big is the World by Britta Teckentrup. Families ages 3 and up from 10:30 – 11AM.
Saturday, August 6
- August 6 – Attend the Jamestown Back to School Bash Jonah Fish Fry at Jamestown Community Park from 4:00 – 6:00PM.
- Take part in the 20th Annual Zionsville Paint Out hosted by SullivanMunce Cultural Center and Indiana Plein Air Painters Association! Artists must register and/or check-in between 7 am and 10 am at the SullivanMunce Cultural Center the day of the event. Free for SullivanMunce Cultural Center members and IPAPA members and children 17 years of age and under/$25 non-members.
- Join in on a Bongo Boy drum circle put on by Zionsville Parks and Recreation at Mulberry Fields Park from 2:00 – 3:00PM. Drums provided but feel free to bring your own!
- August 13 – Park Paint Out at Mulberry Fields Park, 1:00 – 3:00PM. Transform blank canvas into a work of art with the help of the community. Smaller canvases available for younger artists to take home with them.
- August 20 – “Boots and Beauties” Daddy Daughter Dance at Seashore Waterpark pool deck. Includes a meal, hay wagon ride and dancing! Cost is $20 per couple and $5 per each additional child. Register here.