Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, August 3
- Take in a FREE movie at GQT Lebanon 7 at 10 a.m. Today’s movie is How to Train Your Dragon 3D.
- Shop local meat, produce, and artisan items at the Whitestown Farmers’ Market from 5 – 8 p.m. at Main Street Park in Whitestown.
- Join in Poetry on Brick Street at SullivanMunce Cultural Center in Zionsville at 7 p.m. The featured poet is Mary Sexson.
- Kick up your heels during Free Line Dancing Lessons on the patio at That Sports Bar in Lebanon from 7:30 – 10 p.m.
Friday, August 4
- Work on your Quilting project at the Thorntown Public Library from 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.
- Bring the kids watch Super Mario Bros The Movie at Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Library in Zionsville beginning at 2 p.m.
- Check out the Boone County Distillery’s new Tasting Room in Lebanon from 4 – 10 p.m. tonight & Saturday.
- Take in a polo match and tailgate at Polo At Sunset at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown. Gates open at 5 p.m. Match begins at 6 p.m. $40 per carload
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon beginning at 6:15 p.m.
- Enjoy a double feature at M.E.L.S. at the Starlite Drive-In in Mechanicsburg. Box office opens at 7:30 p.m. $25 per carload.
- Laugh along with Comedian Dave Dugan at the Echo Room in Lebanon beginning at 7:30 p.m. 21+ $15 pp
Saturday, August 5
- Get creative during the Zionsville Paint Out at SullivanMunce Cultural Center in Zionsville. Register between 7 – 10 a.m.
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs and meats at the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 9 – 10:30 a.m. on Main Street.
- Start your day with free Yoga in the Park at Lions Club Park in Zionsville beginning at 9 a.m.
- Declutter your papers during Shred It Day at The Farmers Bank in Lebanon from 9 – 11 a.m.
- Cheer on your favorite teams during the Little League Baseball Tournament at the Little League Central Region Headquarters in Whitestown. Games begin at 10 a.m.
- Pick up fresh produce at the WiseWood Farms Pop Up Stand at Donaldson’s Chocolates in Lebanon from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Visit the SullivanMunce Cultural Center in Zionsville from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. or the Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Calling all Sherlock Holmes fans! Join in a Sherlock Holmes Film Festival at Hussey Mayfield Public Library beginning at 12:30 p.m.
- Meet your friends at the Jamestown Community Partnership Annual Fish Fry & BINGO at the downtown park. Activities begin at 1:00 PM with Silly Safari, then face painting, balloon animals, strolling magic, and live music. Food service begins at 3 p.m.
- Make Sun Prints at Elm Street Green in Zionsville beginning at 2 p.m.
- Join the Sugar Creek Historical Society for the Annual Ice Cream Social on the back lawn of the Thorntown Heritage Museum from 6 – 8 pm. The Thorntown Bluegrass Jammers will provide the entertainment.
- Have fun at the Zionsville Street Dance from 6 – 10 p.m. in downtown Zionsville. $20 for adults / $5 for kids
Sunday, August 6
- Have lunch then check out the First Sunday Market at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown from 1 – 5 p.m.
- Enjoy the Boone County Community Band Concert at Lebanon Memorial Park . The concert begins at 7 p.m.
- Zionsville Farmers Market – Saturdays through September 30 from 8 – 11:30 a.m. Located on Main Street between Pine and Hawthorne.
- Lebanon City Market – Tuesdays through September from 5 – 7 p.m. at the Big Four Trail on Main Street.
- Whitestown Farmers Market – Thursdays at Main Street Park from 5 – 8 p.m. through August 31.
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Stay cool at Seashore Waterpark at Lebanon’s Memorial Park, and the Splash Pads at Abner Longley Park in Lebanon, Main Street Park in Whitestown and Mulberry Fields in Zionsville.
- Find the tiny doors on the Fairy Door Scavenger Hunt in downtown Lebanon.
- Explore the Zionsville Butterfly Trail through August 31 or explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.
- Take a walk or bike ride on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.