Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, August 10
- Take in a FREE movie at GQT Lebanon 7 at 10 a.m. Today’s movie is Sing 2.
- Shop local meat, produce, and artisan items at the Whitestown Farmers’ Market from 5 – 8 p.m. at Main Street Park in Whitestown.
- Solve the case of the Fairlake Bank Heist during Murder Mystery Night at Moontown Brewing Co in Whitestown at 6 p.m. $30 pp
- Kick up your heels during Free Line Dancing Lessons on the patio at That Sports Bar in Lebanon from 7:30 – 10 p.m.
Friday, August 11
- Join the Zionsville Parks at your local park for Park and Play: Water! which includes fun outdoor activities, sports, games and more at Elm Street Green from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Bring the little ones to Animal Adventures: Frogs at Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Library in Zionsville beginning at 10:30 a.m. Ages 3+
- Work on your Quilting project at the Thorntown Public Library from 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.
- Help scientists and conservationists collect data through the citizen science project, Citizen Science: Hoosier River Watch at Elm Street Green in Zionsville beginning at 2 p.m.
- Check out the Boone County Distillery’s new Tasting Room in Lebanon from 4 – 10 p.m. tonight & Saturday.
- Take in a polo match and tailgate at Polo At Sunset at Hickory Hall Polo Club in Whitestown. Gates open at 5 p.m. Match begins at 6 p.m. $40 per carload
- It’s time for the Mother Son Pool Party at Seashore Water Park in Lebanon. The fun begins at 5:30 p.m. $20
- Have fun during Game Night at the Thorntown Public Library beginning at 6 p.m.
- Learn new skills during the S’mores Camping Cake Class at Cochran’s Cakes & Catering in Jamestown. The class begins at 6:30 p.m. $70 pp
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon beginning at 6:15 p.m.
- Check out Summer Nights Music on the Plaza and Car Cruise In in downtown Lebanon beginning at 6:30 p.m. The featured entertainment is One Foot In.
- Enjoy a double feature at M.E.L.S. at the Starlite Drive-In in Mechanicsburg. Box office opens at 7:30 p.m. $25 per carload.
Saturday, August 12
- Grab a partner and join in the 3rd Annual YNA 5K Walk/Run beginning at 8 a.m. The event will begin at Lebanon Memorial Park and benefits the You’re Not Alone project. $30 pp
- Purchase locally grown produce, plants, foods, coffee and tea, breads and pastries, pasta, peanut butter, eggs and meats at the Zionsville Farmers’ Market from 9 – 10:30 a.m. on Main Street.
- Start your day with free Yoga in the Park at Lions Club Park in Zionsville beginning at 9 a.m.
- Bike with a Cop at the Eagles Nest Neighborhood in Whitestown beginning at 10 a.m. Be sure to wear a helmet!
- Pick up fresh produce at the WiseWood Farms Pop Up Stand at Donaldson’s Chocolates in Lebanon from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Visit the SullivanMunce Cultural Center in Zionsville from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. or the Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- View classic cars at the Indy British Motor Day at Lions Club Park in Zionsville from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Stop by the American Legion Post Post 113 in Lebanon for the 3rd Annual Car Show and Cruise In between 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. There will be music & food – Chicken BBQ, cowboy beans, coleslaw & corn on the cob. $10 pp
- Check out Whitestown Brew Fest from 12 – 4:30 p.m. 20+ Indiana breweries, wineries, & distilleries from all over the state, food trucks and live music. $35 – $45 pp
- Follow the aroma of BBQ cooking to Lebanon’s Memorial Park for the 16th annual Battle of the Barbeque from 4 – 7 p.m. – a barbecue pork competition with 30+ teams offering delicious BBQ tastings and a variety of side dishes.
- Zionsville Farmers Market – Saturdays through September 30 from 8 – 11:30 a.m. Located on Main Street between Pine and Hawthorne.
- Lebanon City Market – Tuesdays through September from 5 – 7 p.m. at the Big Four Trail on Main Street.
- Whitestown Farmers Market – Thursdays at Main Street Park from 5 – 8 p.m. through August 31.
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Stay cool at Seashore Waterpark at Lebanon’s Memorial Park (open weekends through 8/27), and the Splash Pads at Abner Longley Park in Lebanon, Main Street Park in Whitestown and Mulberry Fields in Zionsville.
- Find the tiny doors on the Fairy Door Scavenger Hunt in downtown Lebanon.
- Explore the Zionsville Butterfly Trail through August 31 or explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.
- Take a walk or bike ride on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.