Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend! We encourage everyone to follow local and business COVID guidelines, which may include social distancing and require wearing a face covering.
Thursday, April 8
- Participate in the Step into Spring Walking Spree and enjoy the Zionsville Parks. Their flat, easy trails are good for strollers, wheelchairs, walkers, and canes. This inclusive walking spree has no required mileage amount so anyone can participate.
- Check out the Here We Grow Again Consignment Sale at the Boone County Fairgrounds – Witham Pavilion from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Celebrate Granville Wells Elementary art students during the Featured Artist of the Month Gallery Opening at Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown. The art center will be open for guests from 5 – 8 p.m.
- Enjoy dinner and Live Music on the Bricks at Auberge in Zionsville beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Creating with Suzy is offering a “Here’s To You” paper craft kit class at the Lebanon Public Library beginning at 5:30 p.m. Be sure to register as seating is limited.
- Improve your skills during the Cookie Decorating Class at Hopwood Cellars in Zionsville. 5:30 p.m. start time. $50 per person. Be sure to rsvp.
- Join Boone County Distillery Owner, Nick Stoller, for a Cocktail Hour at Chophouse 1830 in Lebanon beginning at 6 p.m.
- Create a Book Page Planter at Between the Pages Bookstore in Lebanon. Be sure to register for this 6 p.m. workshop. $10 per person.
Friday, April 9
- Join in the IU Herbarium Scavenger Hunt! Boone County residents are encouraged to get outside, explore our area’s unique flora and submit photos and information on the plant species you observe.
- Visit the Here We Grow Again Consignment Sale at the Boone County Fairgrounds – Witham Pavilion from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Check out the Courthouse Car Cruise-In in downtown Lebanon from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Join in a game of Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon starting at 6:15 p.m. $5 entry fee.
Saturday, April 10
- Check out the Here We Grow Again Consignment Sale at the Boone County Fairgrounds – Witham Pavilion from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Pick up a free tree seedling at Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. The Jamestown Lions Club and Jamestown Park board are partnering to host this project.
- Enjoy stories and crafts during the Saturday Children’s Hour at the Tri-Area Library in Jamestown from 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. (For children ages 2 through 10.)
- Create seed balls made from recycled paper at the Garden Seed Balls class at Elm Street Green in Zionsville at 2 p.m. Plant them in your garden or give them as a gift this spring!
- Rock out with DJ Psychlone during Ladies Night at That Sports Bar in Lebanon. The fun begins at 10 p.m.
- Join Zonta Club of Lebanon for a fun Ladies’ Night IN! Their popular Ladies’ Night Out event will occur as an online auction this year. Visit the online auction at any time between April 9-18 and bid on a variety of handbags, jewelry, and themed baskets.
Sunday, April 11
- Talk a walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown and from Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Check out the R/C Tracks at Advance Community Park and Abner Longley Park in Lebanon.
- Stretch and detox during Detox to Retox: Yoga & Cocktails at Hotel Tango in Zionsville beginning at 11 a.m. This “choose your own adventure” yoga class lead by Honor Yoga is followed by a craft cocktail hour with a Mixologist. $25 per person.
- Bring the family for food, fun and tabletop games at Books & Brews in Zionsville from 12 – 8 p.m. Kids eat free!
- Get centered during a free Community Yoga class at Blooming Life Yoga in Zionsville. Register for this 2 p.m. class as space is limited.
- Join your friends at the inaugural Denim & Diamonds in Zionsville on April 17. There will be socially distanced blinging and mingling, tex-mex dishes, hand-crafted beverages and live entertainment to benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Boone County. Tickets $100+.
- Get out and enjoy a run or walk during the Megan Hammerle Memorial 5K on May 8 in Lebanon. Proceeds to benefit the Boone County Mentoring Partnership. Early bird registration ends April 23.