Need ideas for your weekend plans? Check out what’s happening in Boone County this weekend!
Thursday, April 20
- Park & Play at Overly-Worman Park in Zionsville at 10 a.m.
- Preschool Pals at the Lebanon Public Library beginning at 10:30 a.m. Ages 4 – 6
- Adventure Storytime and Toddler & Preschool Storytime at the Thorntown Public Library beginning at 3 p.m.
- Family Nature Club at Overly-Worman Park in Zionsville beginning at 4 p.m.
- Free Line Dancing Lessons on the patio at That Sports Bar in Lebanon from 7:30 – 10 p.m.
Friday, April 21
- Romp & Stomp at Hussey Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville beginning at 10 a.m.
- Storytime at the Lebanon Public Library at 10:30 a.m.
- Quilting at the Thorntown Public Library from 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.
- Friday Night Magic at Friendly City Games in Lebanon beginning at 6:15 p.m.
- M.E.L.S. at the Starlite Drive-In Double Feature. Box office opens at 7:30 p.m. $25 per carload.
- Live Music with King Buffalo at Moontown Brewing Company in Whitestown beginning at 8 p.m. $25 per person. 21+
Saturday, April 22 – HAPPY EARTH DAY!
- Battle of the Badges 5K at Traders Point Christian Church in Whitestown beginning at 8 a.m. $35 – $40 per person
- Birding for Beginners Field Day at Starkey Nature Park in Zionsville beginning at 8 a.m.
- GreenFest at Zionsville Town Hall from 9 – 12 p.m. Enjoy a variety of activities including workshops, crafts and a Family Fun Ride.
- Earth Day Sculpture Project at Hussey Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville beginning at 11:30 a.m.
- Snapology Creature Creator at Hussey Mayfield Public Library in Zionsville from 1 – 3 p.m. $25 per child. Ages 7 – 14.
- Youth Leader’s of MHABC Fundraiser from 1 – 4 p.m. at MHABC, 910 Fordice Road, Lebanon. $10 per person. Games, Music & Prizes!
- Wild Edibles Class at Overly-Worman Park in Zionsville beginning at 2 p.m.
- Recycled Mixed Media Class at Hussey Mayfield Public Library at 2 p.m.
- Annual 4-H Chicken and Pork Chop BBQ at the Boone County Fairgrounds from 4 – 7:30 p.m. $6 – $15 per person
- Euchre Night at the Thorntown Public Library beginning at 5:30 p.m. $10 entry fee. Registration closes on 4/21 at 4 p.m.
- Boone County Adult Prom at Carmack’s Pub in Lebanon beginning at 8 p.m. $10 – $15 pp
Sunday, April 23
- STEAMPunk Labs ceramics workshop at the Lebanon Senior Center from 3 – 8 p.m. Price based on project.
- April 28 – 30: 6th Annual Viking Fest at Anson Acres Park in Whitestown. Tickets can be purchased online or on-site.
- May 6: Megan Hammerle Memorial 5K benefiting Boone County Mentoring Partnership.
- May 6: Brick Street Market in downtown Zionsville.
- May 6: Savor Lebanon. Tickets available now.
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Talk a spring walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.