Looking for plans on New Year’s Eve? Here’s a glimpse of what’s happening in Boone County:
December 31 – New Year’s Eve
- No need to grab your scarf and gloves to join in the virtual Y Did I Do This? 5K on New Year’s Eve. Run or walk on your own or come to the Witham Family YMCA in Lebanon and hop on a treadmill to complete the 5K.
- Enjoy dinner and live music by Brett Wiscons at Cobblestone in Zionsville from 6 – 10 p.m.
- Join Books & Brews in Zionsville for a classic literature themed night of fun. Beginning at 7:30 p.m. there will be trivia, music and contests. The night will end with a Champagne toast at midnight.
- Ring in the New Year with Biscuit Miller & the Mix at Moontown Brewery in Whitestown from 8 p.m. – 1 a.m. Purchase tickets ($35) in advance or at the door.
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve with a “Decades” theme at The Cork and Barrel in Whitestown from 8 p.m. – 1 p.m. Purchase tickets ($50) online or at the door. Ticket price includes unlimited charcuterie, hummus, and a sparkling wine toast at midnight.
- Ring in 2020 with great friends, food, drink and rock n’ roll with Dirty Penny at the Twisted T in Jamestown. The festivities begin at 9 p.m.
- Join your friends at That Sports Bar in Lebanon to ring in the new year. Live music from Kenna & the Kings begins at 10 p.m.