The Boone EDC is pleased to announce the hiring of Katlyn Coddington as the Marketing and Communications Intern this summer.
Katlyn is currently a student at Ball State University studying Graphic Arts Management with a minor in Business Administration.
Get to know Katlyn by reading her entry below:
- I was born and raised in Lebanon, Indiana.
- I am from a very large family. I have four brothers and one sister.
- In my free time I enjoy drawing, traveling, golfing, watching Disney Movies, spending time with family and friends and perfecting my designing skills.
- One thing most people find shocking about me is that I do not like chocolate.
When I started college I wanted to do something related to art, which has been my plan since I was in elementary school, but I didn’t know exactly what I wanted to do. Finding out shortly after I started my first semester that I enjoy presenting and selling to a variety of professionals communicating through art I found the perfect job for me: Graphic Arts Management.
- Graphic Arts Management is the study of the components of art and how individuals perceive different colors, fonts, and art styles in a given situation through the digital and print industry.
After earning my degree in Graphic Arts Management, I hope to find a job that allows me to work with multiple business to be able to achieve my overall goal.
- My goal is to show others that communication through art is possible and very significant as pictures, colors, fonts, and a variety of art styles can portray different meanings and emotions.