Friday, Saturday, + Sunday
- Head over to the Lebanon Highschool auditorium to see The Crucible! Arthur Miller’s The Crucible is an exciting drama about the Puritan purge of witchcraft in old Salem. Ticket prices will range from $10 – $15 pp. Beginning at 7 p.m.
Saturday, March 18
- Bring the whole family for a hike led by parks and recreation staff at Turkey Foot Park in Zionsville. The hike will begin at 1 p.m.
- Habitat for Humanity will be hosting a fundraising dinner for their Blue Prints & Jeans fundraiser. This dinner will be held at the GCI in Whitestown.
- The Sugar Creek Art Center will be having their second Sunday gallery opening from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Explore these great Boone County amenities anytime!
- Talk a spring walk on the Big 4 Trail in Whitestown, Big 4 Trail Lebanon to Thorntown or visit one of their family-friendly parks.
- Explore the Born Learning Trail with your kids at Tom Johnson Memorial Park in Thorntown or take a walk through Pleasant Acres Nature Park in Jamestown.
- Explore one of the many trails in and around Zionsville.