Get the skills you need to run your business without wasting time.
The Small Business Conversations series is right for you if you:
- Are short on time
- Feel overwhelmed when tax season rolls around
- Have no idea what makes a good Facebook post
- Get frustrated every time your WiFi doesn’t work
In one-hour sessions, the Small Business Conversations series can help you;
- Set intentional goals
- Prepare financially for your business
- Market to a new audience
- Set up much-needed technology upgrades.
We’ll save you time, you grow your business. Here’s how it works:
- Attend a session (or all of them!)
- Ask questions that directly impact your business in real-time.
- Implement the tips you’ll learn.
Learn more about each session below. Questions about the sessions or registering? Contact Rachel.
The cost to attend is $5 per session, Boone EDC Partners attend for FREE! (Want to learn how to become a partner? Contact Molly.)
Each session is held from 10:00 am to 11:00 am via Zoom. Please note, schedule is tentative and subject to change.
Thursday, March 25: The Effects of IT Vulnerability & How To Prevent It
Thursday, April 22: Employee Moral & How To Retain Top Talent
Thursday, May 27: Public Relations 101: How to Connect with the Local Media
Thursday, June 24: The Financial Wellness 6-Month Check-Up
Thursday, July 22: Networking Tips to Build Your Customer Base
Thursday, August 26: Ecommerce Customer Target Marketing
Thursday, September 23: Succession Planning & How to Prepare for Emergency Situations
Thursday, October 28: How to Use Social Media To Sell Your Products
Thursday, November 18: Employee Reviews: How to Conduct Annual Reviews
Thursday, December 16: Tax Insights 101: How to Best Prepare for this Upcoming Tax Year