Do you envision a Boone County, Indiana where businesses can thrive?
So do we.
Together we are one
At the Boone County Economic Development Corporation, we seek the right economic opportunities to support strong communities and enhance the quality of life for all Boone County residents. We aim to be a catalyst for smart growth strategies. We forge mutually beneficial partnerships with organizations that understand and enrich the unique assets that the residents of Boone County have built.
Why you should invest
We believe success begets success. When a new business locates or grows in Boone County, these companies generate new customers, new residents, and an increased local tax base, helping keep everyone’s taxes lower.
If you believe in an investment like this – one that nets future growth in Boone County – we’re looking for you to partner with us to help us go further.
Are you passionate about Boone County and about our economic development, talent attraction, and placemaking efforts? Consider joining the Boone EDC Platinum Circle, Boone County’s economic think tank. The Platinum Circle is comprised of public officials, education representatives, and $5,000+ members. This group will provide crucial insights, connections, and feedback to the Board and staff to guide our strategies and help us execute our strategic plan. If you’re ready to become a charter member, let’s talk. Reach out to Molly to learn more.
Take a closer look
How We're Funded
Our Core Competencies
- Traditional economic development – Bringing new businesses to our community and helping the existing ones grow. This also includes small business and entrepreneurship development.
- Talent attraction and retention –We want to ensure that the workforce supply meets the demand of our current and future employers.
- Placemaking – Forgive us for the cliché, but we want to build a community where people want to live, work, thrive, and raise their family.
How we promote Boone County
- Paid and earned media opportunities at the local, regional, and national level
- National and international sales trips to promote our community to site selectors and company representatives
- Local business retention and expansion visits
- Our sites & buildings database
- Biz & Brews, our small business and entrepreneurship education series
Investment Options & Benefits
We want you to invest in the Boone EDC because you believe in the future of Boone County, and want to partner with us to make that growth happen.
There are other advantages to doing business with the Boone EDC. Take a look at our investor benefit sheet to learn more.
2030 Indianapolis Ave
Lebanon, IN 46052