November’s Boone County HR Roundtable, sponsored by the Boone County Economic Development Corporation, is a two-hour seminar to help you become a better coach and leader. It is open to anyone who manages people, including team leads!
- Date: Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Time: 9-11 a.m.
- Location: Case New Holland, 400 S. Enterprise Drive, Lebanon IN
- Topic: Great Leaders are Great Coaches – Coaching 101
Are you a person who brings out the best in the people around you? Would you like to learn ways to communicate that inspire your team to push to their fullest potential? Great leaders are great coaches. They help their teams strive for excellence. Become a better coach for your team at our next workshop.
In this practical interactive session, you’ll learn how to become an effective coach by practicing three different styles of conversation:
- Life Story: Building Trust and Solidifying Relationships
- Career / Ambition: Growth, Planning, Ambition
- Priorities: Practicing Consistency and Accountability
Coaching is your key to initiating healthy conversations that lead to positive results within your team. Join us and Laura Hayes from LeadWell and start getting the best out of your team. We encourage you to bring your team along!
- Facilitator: Laura Hayes, LeadWell by MAVPAK
- LeadWell by MAVPAK assists leaders and managers to discover their strengths and how to more effectively communicate and manage others. LeadWell exists to inspire healthy conversations that lead to positive results.
The event is $10 and includes a continental breakfast. To register, please complete the form and payment below by November 8th. Seating is limited, so register early!
Please refer to our refund policy for details concerning cancellation.